The World Council of Optometry and CooperVision invite you to join the Myopia Management: Advancing the global standard of care on Thursday 16th February 2023. The complimentary online event features industry experts sharing their insights on the global standard of care and how they have made myopia management an integral part of their work.
The World Council of Optometry and CooperVision are once again partnering to present the virtual event, featuring an impressive roster of some of the world’s leading clinicians and researchers, including:
• Prof. Peter Hendicott, DipAppSc (Optom), MAppSc, PhD
• Dr. Kai-yip Choi
• Prof. Seang-Mei Saw, MBBS, MPH, PhD, FAMS
• Dr. Foo Li Lian
• Elizabeth Lumb, BSc (Hons) MCOptom FBCLA
• Yasmin Whayeb, BSc (Hons) MCOptom
• Indie Grewal, BSc (Hons) MCOptom DipTp (IP) Prof Cert Glau FBDO FBCLA
• Prof. Sandra S. Block, OD, M. Ed., MPH, FAAO, FCOVD
• Jessica Haynes, OD, FAAO, FORS, Dipl ABO
• Kyle Klute, OD
This session will take place at 17h00 (Vietnam time) on 16th February, 2023.